Covid 19 Policy
Safe environment coronavirus policy
Given the restrictions that have been put in place to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Gas Training (UK) Ltd are following all GOV.UK advice and have adopted the following additional measures:
• Anyone feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 are asked not attend Gas Training (UK) Ltd.’s premises.
• All areas and equipment used by delegates are cleaned and sanitised regularly through the day
• Hand wash and sanitizers are available for all delegates and staff to use, and regular hand washing is encouraged whilst in the centre.
• Disposable gloves, face masks and eye protection are available for delegates / staff on request. Face masks will be worn in workshop and communal areas at all times.
• Training/assessment areas will have recommended 2m separation between delegates and centre staff at all times. Where the 2m separation isn’t practical then 1m+ with extra precautions will be adopted.
• Anyone feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of covid19 will be sent home immediately
• NHS information posters and hand wash guides are posted in training centre along with social distancing signs and posters displayed around the building.
• No food or drinks will be provided by the centre
• A one-way staircase system has been introduced to stop staff/customers crossing on entry and exit of the building